Activate areas of your brain associated with the higher faculties: perception, imagination, cosmic consciousness
Immerse yourself in a large, state-of-the-art floatation spa, tall enough to stand-up in and wide enough for outstretched arms.
Supersaturated with almost 2000 lbs of Epsom salts, it's more buoyant than the dead sea.
Giving your body a break from gravity's hold can be transforming. It's an experience not easily forgotten in an environment not easily replicated.
Single Float: $89
Introductory Float: $65
[$76 PER FLOAT]
[$69 per float]
[$64 per float]
[$60 per float]
*each float session is 75 minutes in duration, including time to shower before and after.
+ THE BENEFITS OF FLOATING
- Enhance your learning capability i.e. concentration, memory, and focus
- Improve sleep patterns
- Normalize blood pressure
- Enhances ability to stay focused and concentrate
- Unlock the creative centers in your brain
- Destress and relaxation
- Aids in helping people quit smoking
- Helps reduce cortisol related weight gain
- Increases athletic performance (energy, stamina, strength, quicker recovery)
- Helps the brain produce theta waves which are mirrored in the advanced art of meditation. Theta waves promote productivity, creativity, and a sense of inner peace or enlightenment.
- Creates an environment for meditation and lucid dreaming.
- Stimulates right brain activity which allows us to absorb and learn information on a larger scale.
- Achieve effortless visualization
- Increases your body’s ability to detoxify with the mineral rich salt bath
- Strengthens immune system
- Improve skin tone
- Helps release endorphins - the body’s natural opiates
- Pain relief from injuries/ailments
- Eliminates the pressure of gravity allowing the body to free up healing energy
- Helps reduce addictive behavior
- Aides in female fertility
- Helps balance hormones
- Alleviates symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Reduce migraines
- Relieves inflammation in joints
- Improves spinal issues
- Increase magnesium absorption
- Floating creates a harmony in the brain on all levels: primal, visceral, and neocortex. This balancing between the brain layers creates an exhilarating experience for the body, including vitality and a feeling of “oneness” with the universe
+ Is there anything I should consider before I float?
It is best to have limited caffeine intake prior to floating. We also advise that you refrain from shaving the day of your float. If this is your first time, arrive 10-15 min before your scheduled session for a walkthrough of the float spa.
+ What should I expect?
Every experience is different and unique. People have been floating for over 40 years with many published studies that have mentioned the physical, spiritual and intellectual benefits you are about to experience!
+ What should I wear?
It is advised not to wear articles of clothing or bathing suits as these can distract you from your experience and become caked in salt as they dry.
+ Do I need to bring anything?
We ask that you bring your own towel for showering before and after your session. We provide basic toiletries, however feel free to bring your own personal care items.
+ How is the float spa kept clean?
Between each float session, the solution passes through a 5 micron sediment filter and an NSF certified Ozone and UV filtration system. Additionally, we maintain a 110ppm concentration of hydrogen peroxide ensuring complete sanitization of the solution.
+ Will the salt dry out my skin?
No. On the contrary, your skin will feel amazing after your float thanks to the Epsom salt. Made up of magnesium and sulfur, Epsom salt plays an important role in the health of your skin and nails....You won't prune up either!
+ What if I'm claustrophobic?
We have custom designed one of the largest float rooms that exist today. Our tanks are nearly 6 ft wide by 9 ft long with 7 ft high ceilings, making them spacious enough to stand up and walk around in. You may also leave your float room door slightly open if you wish. Still concerned? Feel free to stop by and take a look before going in.
+ Can more than one person float at a time?
Our tanks can fit up to 2 people at one time, however it is highly recommended to float on your own. Floating side by side can inhibit you from becoming immersed in the experience, causing you to bump into each other and the wall. We believe this defeats the purpose.
+ Can I float if I dyed my hair?
We recommend waiting at least 48 hours after hair color treatment. If you use other treatments such as Keratin straightening, floating will disrupt this treatment.
+ Can I float if I am pregnant?
Yes. With clearance from your physician or midwife, you may float in your second or third trimester. Many pregnant women find floating helps relieve the joint pain and inflammation associated with carrying additional baby weight. Floating has been shown to reduce cortisol levels and boost endorphins which may help counteract the hormonal changes associated with pregnancy which can result in insomnia, anxiety, and depression. Many mothers-to-be in the float spa experience an amazing bonding experience with their unborn baby know as the "mirror effect" where the baby rests peacefully in the womb while the mother rests in a similar womb-like environment.